16/02/2009

My dresser is out there :)

Interesting, I was reading Rozzie Jewelry tonight and saw her posting about Googling her name.  I haven't done this in a while and now that I finally have Google Analytics up and running for this blog I thought I'd give it a go.  And this is what I found when looking for "shazzbazz".  I am so happy that someone noticed my dresser, I did try to get it out there, but several months later I'm super elated to see it was on one of my favourite websites, Apartment Therapy ~ yay!  


And searching for "Cheeky Nado" my Etsy shop is right on top!!!  However my Artfire shop seems non-existent.  Oh, I'm also working on some prints in my Etsy shop, so do keep checking. And for all of my family in the UK and friends in Asia, yes, I do ship internationally :)

Good night :)

0 comments: