09/05/2005

Yummy Cake for Me?

Well it's officially my birthday and so far I dunno what to make of it. Hhmmm....things are disapearing like my cell phone, huge chunks of money, I guess I have my own unique way of helping those around me. I just hope those lucky finders keepers really needed both things like I do! Oh well you win some but you lose a heck of a lot more!
If you're gonna phone me give me some time to run out of my house to answer the call as my new phone has an interesting feature that forces it's owner to run on command, a neat way to exercise, but sometimes it's a bloody pain in the arse! >:(
Well I had better get me self off to bed before I find myself late for work and what a crappy birthday that could be!!! ;p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sharon! it's only 7:45 pm in my part of the world, so it's not too late for me to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you´re having sweet birthday dreams! xoxo