14/11/2008

Boots, Shoes, boots, Shoes ~ me love :)


Gosh how I  love shoes and boots.  It was tough living in Asia where my feet are considered museum quality for it's huge size, every time I asked a sales clerk if they stock my size they immediately looked at my feet to see if it was true! 

Well, now that I'm back in the land where they are normal, in fact my size seems to be so popular they are sold out :(  I'm still a happy camper, and next week I'm off to LA, so the choice is even more so, I'll be like a little kid in a candy store :)

In the picture clockwise from the top right: Betsy Johnson "Lillian Ankle Boots" $110, Steve Madden "Ruffle-Fringe Pump" $99 Colin Stuart "Ruched Suede Boot" $128, Colin Stuart "Cuffed Boot" $129.

I've tried on the Betsy Johnson boots, they were super high, made my feet look tiny and my oh my they were super duper funky little monkies :)  The store didn't quite have my size, I think I take size 11 in boots!!!

0 comments: