05/01/2009

Hello 2009 :)

Wow, how quick 2009 has come. I know it will a great year as 2008 has some fantastic highlights but it ended not so lively.

So, what's new for 2009?

  1. Well I finally got my Esty shop: Cheeky Nado up and running and my wonderful friend Irene made the first two purchases hoping to bring me luck ~ thanks sweetie :)
  2. A long time friend has decided to disappear from my life but at the same time, another long time friend and I have a new spark, and I can't wait to see her again.
  3. New opportunities have arisen but that's under wraps for now ;P
  4. I am planning on going back to school this year ~ fingers crossed.
  5. I'm feeling optimistic that this year is the year I actually make positive changes.
  6. A new look for my blog to correspond my new work. Let me know what you think, I have other ideas too :)
I wish you all a fantastic 2009!


0 comments: