03/06/2007

I'm finally hooked up!

I'm back online at home at last! So here are some pics to catch you up to date.


Moving day, which took four trips in a 1 ton truck and a lots of friends!



At Kang, San-ae's concert in Ssamzie Space a really cool artist centre that also offers residencies.


Nasty cheese bite pizza my students love.


Birthday dinner with the girls that are so important to me. Irene and Nado!


A one stop shop for...uhm...baskets...and other woven goods...


BBQ art show opening in the Samcheongdong area the gallery is built inside an old style Korean home which makes for an ineresting space, sorry no pics of the art.


My Birthday party: Ok-jae and Hyo-jin I think there's a theme going on here tonight...

I love this shot and yes it's rather suggestive but he's just curious about my prezzie and I'm energetic to tell him about it.

I celebrated my birthday with Peter, David and the other fella I forget his name, oops. We combined the party as we have mutual friends.


My new home





Out with fellow foreign teachers that work for Gangnam, this is the first time we got together other than the monthly workshops.

A birthday party for Roxanna from Iran, Phillip from Austria and Ok-jae from Gangnam which ended 7am this morning!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Your new place looks gorgeous, Sharon! I love the photos you posted, especially the ones of your party. You look beautiful. I'm sorry I won't get to see you on your trip for your brother's wedding, but I hope you have a wonderful trip!
xoxoxox

Sharon said...

Thanks for the comment; yeah it's too bad about my trip. It's unbelievably the most expensive flights ever! Plus the route is extreme, I guess the good side is that I will accumulate enough points but not great for the environment :(

Unknown said...

Hi love i have just read the comments you made about julie it was great i miss you loads and cant wait for you to come back to england XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDeb