29/05/2007

Korean Music

Well I'm still waiting for Internet hookup, yep I'm still living in the dark ages! My cell phone is getting funky even though it visited the LG service centre, looks like I have to visit Samsung too for the vacuum and well look at that my headphones just fell apart so off to Sony I go!

Other than that let’s have a listen to some of my favourite Korean musicians…

강산애/Kang San-ae there are many songs that I like but it seems hard to find at the mo.



리쌍/Lee SsangHip Hop stuff



I love this song! By 하찌와 TJ in English: Ha Ji & TJ. I met these guys through Kang San-ae at their CD release party. TJ is a really interesting Japanese guy that used to produce San-ae's music.
another song, I was at this concert but a little too late to hear them.

I was just introduced to this artist 바비김/Bobby Kim, I've heard his music before.

And lastly, for your viewing pleasure I give you Dynamic Duo!

0 comments: