01/09/2007

Maui, Calgary, Fort McMurray and back to Seoul!

It’s official my brother is married! Man, what a gorgeous wedding too in Maui, both he and Joanna looked extremely happy which was the main thing.


Receiving a high five from dad!


Self portrait


I miss my brother dearly, even though we fought like cats and dogs when we were young but the best thing and what I miss the most is that we could argue but he's always there for me and I'm always there for him with total respect.


We started of as four and now we are five :)


I love this photo!


Saying goodbye is the part of my vacations that I hate the most and I know I'm not the only one. But I'm glad that I got to stay with my brother for a couple of days in Fort McMurray :)


And the last leg of my trip home was a night in Waikiki I managed to squeeze in some time on the beach however it was about 7am!

0 comments: