13/03/2009

Cheeky Nado is getting busy :)

So I started my new job on Monday but only to find out that I am a sub teacher as I'm at the bottom of the seniority list, so I have to wait until there's a class for me :(

In other news Cheeky Nado has two upcoming events the first is on March 28th "Night to Fight" music and arts festival.  The event is to raise awareness and educate the public about the ongoing genocide in Darfur the profits they make will go to Doctors without borders.  I'm also donating two framed original illustrations for the event.  

The second event is April 18th Market Collective at the Carpenter's Union in Kensington: An interactive market of local artisans.

I'm busy finishing many projects plus I'm putting together 70 promo packs for another table that an Alberta Etsy Team member has for the Portobello Market in the Big Four this summer ~ I wish I could be apart of it but I simply can't afford the table fees :(

Below is a sneak preview of the new work for Cheeky Nado: meet St Trinian Sarah!


blog comments powered by Disqus