02/05/2006

Just sleep on it!


Peaceful Nayan
Originally uploaded by Shazzbazz draws the Line!.

Ah the yoga weekend, hhmmm didn't know what to expect really, something interesting I guess. However it was quite different, but the best part was hanging out with my dear friends.



As you can see some us were truly just hanging out, Nayan looks super peaceful!



So, my phone has been super busy today everyone is calling to see what's up for my birthday which is next week. I haven't put much thought into it at all, and quite honestly I don't mind for it to be quiet. I have no idea of what to do this weekend... It's also Buddha's birthday on May 5th which is also Children's Day so this weekend is a long weekend which is why everyone is wanting to do something.
Argh, I dunno ;P


Sandy & Yatren
Originally uploaded by Shazzbazz draws the Line!.


Yogi lover!

0 comments: