02/05/2006

World Press Freedom Day


As I write I realize and thank the fact that I have the freedom to express considering my current locale is about 230km away from the capital of the world's most censored country, North Korea!

I miss that passion that we had in Resolution217 to celebrate and bring light onto the very thing that we all take for granted as we have no reason to think likewise. I have been educated through some of the most talented and passionate people and I give thanks to them as they still continue to help as well as to express their freedom.

Thank you Katie, Sham, Nayan, Young-joo, Michele, Bob, Jen and Stephen!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy b-day!!! & congratulations to your brother. do you think you will be able to make it home for their wedding? take care, amanda