24/11/2006

A crazy start!

Friday is proving to be a crazy day. It all started as I strolled into work only to have the PE teachers look at me and wonder what I was doing, until they asked me if I had class. Well sure not for another ten minutes well that was out the window as they told me that the school decided that the schedule was to start like 20 minutes earlier and cut to five minutes in between each class as opposed to the ten that we normally get. Hhhmmmm, I guess they failed to let us know, as all the teachers in my room was running around however the classroom teachers knew about it. Anyway it was like shotgun teaching today as I could hardly keep up with my own speed and before I knew it, the classes were all over for this week. Yay!

Well took off home and realized how sleepy I was; I fell asleep on the subway almost missed my stop. Went home slept for 20 mins then off to the gym, met my personal trainer for an hour then had some power pump class for another hour I did try the pilates class for the first time, however after ten minutes I could take no more. Showered took off for some sushi then home stuck in traffic. Got home did some laundry tidied my room packed my bag and now about to take off again to Seoul station to catch my train to Daegu.

I know that the weekend will continue like this as am staying with my friend Young-joo she's someone who multi-tasks all the time and wonders why she's tired. It's her mum's birthday and the whole family is coming for dinner thank goodness it's at a restaurant not at home like her dad's which was two weeks ago. As I don't fancy cooking or cleaning. Already I'm getting messages from Daegu about when I'm coming what I'm doing can we meet. I'm still getting messages from people in Seoul jeeze, once you send out busy energy it all comes at you at once. However the weekends that I'm home alone and wonder what everyone else is up to, they're no where to be seen. Oh well

TGIF!!!

0 comments: